What is Mindful Partnership®?
For many of us relationships are a struggle. We all know couples who look to us as if they have what we consider a “perfect” relationship. By perfect we usually mean the Cinderella and Prince Charming dream. From the years of work I have done with couples, there is really no such thing. What makes a relationship a “union of the beloved,” or the “perfect fit,” is not that there are no disagreements, sadness, or anger – in fact in a good, healthy relationship there is plenty of that. What makes a union one of “the beloved” or a “perfect” fit is the commitment between two people to grow together. This kind of commitment between two people allows them to use their connection as a springboard toward a higher consciousness. It is an opportunity to grow and learn more about themselves by using what arises in the relationship as a teaching or a mirror!
All of us carry wounds from our childhood. All of us have been conditioned by our family and our culture to behave in patterns that have supported our growth up to the current moment. If you are visiting this site, it is because you are looking for more in your life and more from your relationships. The only requirement for living an extraordinary life and have exceptionally loving relationships is a commitment to personal growth.
Using your marriage, your important relationships and/or your most difficult relationships as an instrument for your growth and transformation will lead you toward wonderful insights regarding your destiny, your work, your potential and your dreams.
In this work you will learn practices that will take you beyond conflict and open you to the powerful force of love. Love will always shine its light and reveal that which has been lingering in the shadows. When we shine the light of consciousness and awareness on the parts of our small ego self – those aspects dissolve and the essential Self is revealed.
This is the gift of relationship. It is the gift of love. It is the gift of Mindful Partnership.
Call today to learn more.
Using the tools available through Mindful Partnership ~ Mindful Divorce™ you will begin to discover:
- How you co-create your life
- The meaning of the events in your life
- What contract you have with your partner and how to strengthen it or break it
- How to develop a new awareness so that you are able to make meaning out the events in your life
- How to heal continuing patterns in your life
- How to create your dreams and live into them
- What obstacles stand between you and your happiness
- How to heal your heart
- Is your relationship, partnership or marriage different than you thought it would be?
- Do you find yourself lost in thought, perhaps wondering how to find a different life?
- Do you find that you argue and struggle in your relationship, marriage or partnership over the same things that never resolve?
- Is the love, fire and passion missing from your relationship?
If these, or other similar kinds of questions and thoughts arise for you – you are not alone. Thousands of people have these exact or similar thoughts. What is alarming is that there are very few places to go to get some insight into this process of relationship dissolution. The good news is that this does not mean this is, or should be, the end of your relationship or marriage. It also does not mean that it can’t be. You are the creator of your own life and your own future!
Join Dr. Illana Berger for a VISION QUEST
MOUNT SHASTA, CALIFORNIA
Learn more here.
TAKE AN EMAIL COURSE!
The Poetics of Relationship: The Journey from Grievance to Gratitude
More information here